Independent Practice Partners provides top-down practice consulting solutions for solo physicians starting their own practice. Our start-up solutions include various services that support the operations team through every stage. We focus on personalized solutions that address your specific goals and concerns, which is why our services start with a detailed planning session.
- Planning Sessions: We understand your specific goals and concerns to create a personalized practice management plan.
- Capital & Operating Budgets: We prepare the capital and operating budgets, including furniture and equipment, supplies, working capital, professional fees, marketing, and leasehold improvements. We also produce a 24-month projected cash flow statement with a detailed overview of your practice’s projected revenue and expenses.
- Loan Request: We prepare a comprehensive loan request, including your business plan summary and financial projections. We send the loan documents to the appropriate banks or alternative lenders, negotiate the terms of the loan, and help you access the necessary funds.
- Staffing Plan: We prepare the initial staffing plan, complete with recommendations for staff salary and benefits.
- OSHA Compliance Manual: We provide you and your team an OSHA-mandated training session and prepare the OSHA Compliance Manual for workplace hazards and safety.
- HIPAA Compliance Manual: We prepare the HIPAA Compliance Manual, including the relevant forms, disclosures, and the necessary education for the staff.
- Managed Care Strategy: We complete and submit the applications to Medicare, Medicaid, and other managed care plans.
- Infrastructure: We review and set up the practice infrastructure, including the furniture, professional equipment, internet services, telephone systems, and help you take advantage of discounted pricing.
- Marketing: We consult with you on the necessary marketing services to strengthen your practice’s profile and acquire new clients. We lay the groundwork for your future marketing efforts, ensuring a streamlined process.
- Business Procedure Manual: We prepare the operational and personnel forms and go over the business processes with you and your team.
- Website Development: We provide full-service website development encompassing every aspect of your online presence, including web hosting, maintenance, design, content strategy, and search engine optimization.
- Recruitment Services: We develop your practice’s advertisement, review the potential candidates, conduct telephone interviews and in-person interviews, perform a detailed background assessment, and prepare the offer letters to help you acquire the right staff.
- Real Estate Services: We identify the ideal office spaces, negotiate leases, manage the real estate development process, and help with expansion. After acquiring the office space, we help with construction management and designing the office space in accordance with your expectations and goals.
Each practice has its unique sets of challenges and goals. As such, the aforementioned list includes many of the services we can provide, but it doesn’t include everything. We’ll create the ideal practice consulting and management plan based on your specific needs.